Omega Sports & Precision Race
The Triangle Race Series (TRS) allows runners to compete in races throughout the NC Triangle Area to earn Series points and prizes. All TRS races provide state-of-the-art Precision Race timing and results for a premium race experience.
2017 Series Results (updated 12/5/2017 through Race 24 - Reindeer Dash for Cash including bonus race credit for cancelled Run for Young 5K)
2017 Triangle Race Series Events
- Bonus Race: Run for Young 5K - BONUS POINTS
- Race 1: Pie Day Pi K COMPLETED
- Race 2: The Great Human Race 5K COMPLETED
- Race 3: Comics for a Cure 5K COMPLETED
- Race 4 & 5: Minuteman Muster 5K & 8K COMPLETED
- Race 6 & 7: Run the Quay 5K & 10K COMPLETED
- Race 8: Bull Moon 5K COMPLETED
- Race 9: Oak City Mile COMPLETED
- Race 10: Gail Parkins Ovarian Cancer 5K COMPLETED
- Race 11 & 12: Great Cape Escape 5K & 10K COMPLETED
- Race 13: Blue Blood Rivalry Run 5K COMPLETED
- Race 14 & 15: Race for Steak 5K & 10K COMPLETED
- Race 16-18: Battleship NC Half Marathon 10K & 5K COMPLETED
- Race 19 Joint Special Operations 10K COMPLETED
- Race 20 & 21: Holly Springs Half Marathon & 5K COMPLETED
- Race 22: Jingle Bell Run 5K COMPLETED
- Race 23 & 24: Reindeer Dash for Cash 10 Miler & 5K COMPLETED
- Race 25: NC Bar Association Ugly Sweater 5K on 12/9 in Raleigh NC - LAST RACE!
2016 Series Results (Full Series Results updated 12/25/2016)
HOW THE TRIANGLE RACE SERIES WORKS
Runners who complete at least 3 TRS races are eligible for TRS awards and swag and will be invited to the wonderful Triangle Race Series Awards Banquet. Your TRS score is based on up to 6 events. If you complete more than 6 TRS races, your score will be based on your best 6.
Each race in the series may choose their own age groups for race awards. Series awards are separate from any race awards.
Series awards are based on Series Points, which can be earned based on age group finish standings in each TRS Series race. Points are based on the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
You will earn age group points in these age groups for each TRS race you participate. The points are:
- 1st – 50 points
- 2nd – 45 points
- 3rd – 40 points
- 4th – 35 points
- 5th – 30 points
- 6th – 25 points
- 7th – 20 points
- 8th – 15 points
- 9th – 10 points
- 10th – 5 points
- Participation – 5 points
Age-Up Rule. Your TRS age group for all TRS races is based on your age on December 31 of the Series year.
Tie-Breaker Rule: Point total ties are scored in order of total combined time.
The top 3 point earners in each age group will receive awards from the TRS and Omega Sports.